ITIL (formerly Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is a set of detailed practices for IT service management (ITSM) that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business. ITIL 4 is an operating model for the delivery of tech-enabled products and services.
Bluestar offers a number of support services for our own applications and some other systems. All of our applications come with a number of support options ranging right up to 24×7 support. Our support offerings are as flexible as our products and we can customise a support package for your specific needs. Here is just a sample of some of the support services we offer for our applications:
- 24×7 support, you can call us out any time any day
- 9am-5pm working days support
- 9am-5pm everyday support
- Incident based support
We are happy to offer any combination to suite your needs, for example we can offer 9am-5pm working day support with incident based support for selected weekends. We also offer our applications as a full black box solution, so you don’t need to worry about anything. Please contact us to let us know your requirements or take a look at our support pages.
Other Support Services
Bluestar is happy to offer support for systems and applications that are not ours. These are evaluated on a case by case basis and we will only offer support to systems where we have the personnel who can offer those services. Some of the systems we are happy to offer support on are:
- Linux operating system
- Oracle database administration
- Oracle PL/SQL driven software
- Apache web service configuration and use
- Apache Tomcat configuration and use
For more information please contact us.
- Support on our applications built to fit your operational needs
- Support arrangements can be changed at short notice
- We can offer our applications as a full black box solution
- We can support your servers for other applications
- We can support your Oracle databases.